It is the first Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop of 2018! There are always such wonderful contributions by fantastic homeschooling moms to read so why not grab a cup of tea (and maybe a leftover Christmas cookie) and sit down with me and read some really great posts!
Welcome to Encouraging Hearts & Home
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The most clicked post from last week’s Blog Hop was:
Post-Holiday DeCluttering from Linday @ Apron Strings & Other Things
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com