Blogging Through The Alphabet Will Begin Thursday, Oct 12
I am super excited to read what everyone writes each week!
I will keep a master list of each week’s posts on this page – that way it will be easy for you to find the linkup.
How It Works
As you probably know, the way we do Blogging Through The Alphabet is that Amanda and DaLynn and I will post a new Linkup on our sites each week. Then you can come to any one of our web pages, enter your blog post, and link up with all the other great moms!
Anyone can link up – and it is fine if you miss a week here or there, we all know how hard it is to blog and homeschool!
Some people write an entire ABC blogging series using a theme, like people in the bible, or plants or recipes. Others just pick a new topic each week. No matter what, it is such fun to read other people’s posts and make new friends in the comments!
I will Blog each week On ‘The ABCs of Homeschooling with Grace’
I have decided to post on the ABCs of Homeschooling with Grace, so each Thursday I will add another alphabetical aspect of homeschooling to the pile.
We do have a few rules that go along with this series if you want to link up with us.
- Each post must be family friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it.
- When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
- Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
- Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
- If you have time,check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
- The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters!
We begin on Thursday, October 12, 2017 and continue, one post for each letter of the alphabet until we finish.
We will open the Linky between Thursday morning through the following Wednesday each week so you can link up your posts on a day that fits your schedule.
There are two dates that we will skip, as spending time with family during the holidays is important to all of us. We will take a break on the week of Thanksgiving (11/23) and the week Christmas (12/28).